PAST STUDENT EVENTS
ART OF TEASE WORKSHOP
The new Art of Tease 2 hour class, is designed for women of all ages and fitness levels.
You may arrive 30 minutes before class and enjoy complimentary French Vanilla Rose ice tea and chat with your instructor, Minsky, and your fellow classmates about the art of Burlesque.
In the 2 hour class, you will learn the following skills:
• Begin the class by learning the art of peeling off the glove in a glamorous slow sensual manner. Instructor Minsky will help you become aware of your body and the way your body communicates.
• Then, Minsky, guides you through the Burlesque Cabaret Chair routine. These two skills go hand in hand and can be done in the privacy of your own home or on a public stage.
• Next you’ll learn to use the Show Girl Burlesque Fans. You can incorporate all your new skills with the fans, chair and gloves and begin to meld your personality in your routine.
• By the end of class, you will have received a tantalizing taste of Burlesque. You will leave our studio with a sense of accomplishment and a burst of confidence, while having fun and learning new skills.
• All classes are designed to be fun in a relaxing atmosphere. There is a maximum of 11 students per class to ensure an intimate atmosphere and you are given proper attention.
Minsky, has twenty years experience as an International Burlesque performer and Director. Her titles include: Ms Australia’s Business Mans Choice and Hottest Show. She has directed many of her own Burlesque shows including the sell out Pandora’s Dolls and the Dali Burlesque Show at the National Gallery of Victoria. In 2011, Minsky judged Miss Burlesque Australia and the Miss New Zealand Burlesque Competition where she also taught. In 2012, she directed and produced the successful History of Burlesque and the popular Tease Shows in which the Art of Tease students performed. Minsky is off to New Zealand on April 11, 2013 to perform and instruct as part of the Ms New Zealand Burlesque Festival.
Enrolling in our Classes is easy.
Simply, pay the class fee via the PayPal link on this page.
A receipt is emailed to you immediately and you are guaranteed a spot in the class or you can just pay upon arrival.
If you need to reschedule the class, you may do so at no charge.
Simply email us at – email@example.com
We have private lessons and group lessons.
Private lessons start at $75 per hour.
12 week group course fee is $300 ($25 per class)
You can pay on a monthly basis or in full.
Classes run on one day per week for one hour .
Please call to book your place – 0410 805 878